Jo is able to complete psycho-educational assessmentswith children aged 4 onwards.
A psycho-educational assessment can enable parents, guardians and educators to gain further understanding of the individual development and needs of a child or adolescent. The assessment can provide valuable insight into concerns such as:
- possible learning difficulties,
- school readiness,
- reasons for inattention and distractibility in class,
- erratic school performance,
- school results that do not match effort and preparation at home,
- behavioural concerns at school,
- difficulty keeping up with learning demands,
- concerns about school placement.
If you would like to contact Jo Hamilton with regards to the above mentioned psychological services, please send her a message with the below form.